- Distribution of smartphones and computers to the visually challenged students during the COVID-19 lockdown period. Around 75 computers were distributed to 12 blind schools with the support of Rotary Club Ernakulum. The smartphones were distributed with the support of individual sponsors.
- Telesales centre with 18 trained visually challenged employees, has been continuing operations with Asianet Communications after Vodoafone India stopped their operations in Dec’2017.
- Telesales centre with 18 trained visually challenged employees, has been continuing operations with Asianet Communications after Vodofone India stopped their operations in Dec’2017.
- World white cane day was celebrated with the Chavara cultural center and department of Southern Railway held on 15th Oct'19 which included a march till the railway station to understand accessibility issues. The participants travelled in trains too wearing blind folds.
- SRVC Kerala blind football team emerged as winners of the first South Zonal Blind Football tournament conducted by the Indian Blind Football Federation with support from SRVC held at Bengaluru in Sept 2018.
- SRVC led flood relief efforts during the mass flood to hit Kerala in August 2018, which included distributing relief material across Kerala.
- Blindfolded white cane march and awareness walk to sensitize the public and raise awareness on the use of the white cane, was held on 15th Oct has been held from 2016 to 2019 with Le Meridian Hotel & Crowne Plaza hotel, Kochi as partners.
- CIIVC - SRVC Computer Training and Resource Centre
- SRVC puts together the First Ever Indian National Blind Football team with IBSA New Delhi, to participate at the South East Asian Thailand B1 (5 a side) tournament in Bangkok between 19th and 23rd Aug ' 13
- Melody in Darkness Visually Challenged orchestra & Dancers perform at JT PAC, Kochi on world disability day 3rd Dec 2012
- Workshop on employability of the visually challenged and Valedictory Day at Taj Malabar on 11th Jan '.
JOS ALUKKAS FOUNDATION - VISMAY SHOW - 6TH APRIL 2019 AT THRISSUR, KERALA . KNOW MORE
SRVC Kerala Wins the Bengaluru India Football Regional Tournament . KNOW MORE
Australia Blind Football team to tour India in September . KNOW MORE
Thailand India Blind Football Combined training sessions 23-26 July 2018, Kochi . KNOW MORE
Report on the India team's participation at the World Grand Prix Development Games Tournament at Tokyo , Japan ( 21-25 March 18) . KNOW MORE
Blind Football Training Camp & Academy Inauguration 11-16 Sept 2017 . KNOW MORE
India holds successful regional blind football tournament . KNOW MORE
Female blind football referees officiate in India for first time . KNOW MORE
Second Edition of the North East Blind Football Tournament . KNOW MORE
BOM Blind Football exhibition game - 7th Jan 18 . KNOW MORE
KBFC Blind Football Team Interaction - 2nd Dec 17 . KNOW MORE
Second Edition of the All India Invitational Blind Football Tournament - 29th April to 6th May 17 . KNOW MORE
Bengaluru FC hosted the Indian Blind Football Federation( IBFF) for a blind football demo session . KNOW MORE
Delhi Blind Football Orientation Camp - 10th & 11th March 17 . KNOW MORE
Blind Football Demo game and Awareness session in Mumbai - FEB 2017 . KNOW MORE
Blind Football Mizoram Demo Camp & Shillong North East Blind Football Tournament - Jan 17 . KNOW MORE
International Tri Nation Blind Football Tournament at Kochi, Kerala 1st - 4th Dec 16 . KNOW MORE
Blind Football Kolkatta & North East Tour - Sept 16 . KNOW MORE
All India Invitational Blind Football Tournament - 26th April to 1st May 16 . KNOW MORE
Rio Paralympics 16 Preparatory Camp at Kochi and Asian Championships at Tokyo - 2nd to 7th Sept 15 . KNOW MORE
Telesales centre inauguration News Report . KNOW MORE
Telesales centre inauguration operated exclusively by the visually challenged . KNOW MORE
Chavara SRVC Resource Centre for the Visually Challenged has completed two batches since starting in Dec'14, . KNOW MORE
Sightica Solutions has developed India's first Eye Donation App. . KNOW MORE